Rainy Day Friend- Terms & Conditions
· The service provided is a VIP service for travellers and Australian Residence. To have a customised guide to assist with their holiday activities. This will mostly include travellers who are on their own.
· Minimum of 3 hours- pre booked and prepaid. Package prices vary dependant on activity.
·· Cancellation available up until 14 days prior but an administration fee will be charged of $100. Other cancellations thereafter until 48 hours will receive a 50% refund. Thereafter no refund will be given. Cancellations of Confirmed bookings (where payment has been made) will attract an administration fee of AUD$22.00 (inc. GST). This administration fee is in addition to the Cancellation Fee of the Service of $80
· Date can be changed with no additional change dependant on availability as long as this is done 7 days prior.
· No guarantee given for enjoyment of the experience or personal dissatisfaction with the guide.
· All activities must be paid for by the client in addition to booking / service fees. This includes all activities, food items etc. If events need to be prepaid this will be done prior using credit card facilities
· All information disclosed will remain private and confidential and a privacy disclosure has been signed by each individual staff member.
· Activities not listed are subject to approval and can be declined. Ie dangerous activities. Unacceptable behaviour ie harrasement, racial slurs by customers the experience will be terminated
· As this is a one on one activity additional charges apply for additional people
· If activities packs are chosen – changes can be made 24 prior as long as the activity is not cancelled – then cancellation fees apply.
· No refund for early departure of designated time
· Due to bad weather some outdoor activities may be cancelled. These activities may be rescheduled if able otherwise will be replaced. Rainy Day Friend reserve the right to alter itineraries at any time as a result of fire, flood, extreme weather conditions or any other circumstance beyond their control
· Travel – ie walking time etc is included in the packages – Any additional breaks might reduce the time spent at venue etc – no exact time at venue will be guaranteed.
· Customer to sign off completion form at end of experience
· Additional activities specific to Sydney might arise after booking- all booking will be emailed a list of these upcoming activities.
· No arrival or tardiness will reduce time of experience or automatic cancellation.
· No responsibility will be taken for discontinuance of event due to fitness level or non desire to proceed or change of mind.
· Mental & Physical Health Disclosures of Passengers on Tour.All Clients are responsible for their own medical fitness
· Most tours involve some moderate walking and stair-climbing etc Rainy Day friend personnel are unable to provide personal physical assistance to those who are physically or mentally disabled in any form.
· Although we certainly welcome passengers who may have special needs, you must be accompanied by an able-bodied adult companion who can assist you in walking, or with a wheelchair or walker, as well as climbing, entering and exiting all transportation, attractions and activities, and who will take full responsibility for you as a passenger during the tour and in the event of any emergency.
· Any queries made can be done via the website – www.rainydayfriend.com.au via phone or email.